Sunday, November 11, 2007

There should be a title here

Bryan: Jiejie, you want chilli or tomato sauce?
Joyce: I want Tomato sauce, thank you.
Bryan: Eee, you small girl ah?
Joyce: Why did you say that?!
Bryan: Cause small kids eat tomato sauce, big kids dont.



-______________________-""""



-


Its just now ironic people's mouth can be sososo sharp! Oh my.
I've heard enough for one day. Hm, just about enough for 1 day already.

"She's so much prettier than you!"
"Oh my, she gave me a reason to live life to the fullest!"
"She's the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life!"
"Wah, XXX is a chiobu (pretty girl) leh, prettier than you sia."


Outter beauty doesnt meant anything actually. If someone so cruel, brutal, hot-tempered & has a black heart looks so pretty like those top models out there in this society, then I think that you're blind. Way more blind than a blind man.
Inner beauty on the other hand is far more beautiful & priceless then anything else. You cant gain inner beauty with just a snap of your fingers. If I know any average guys with a heart made out of gold, I'll rather date him then some stupid top male models.

Well just think about it. Doesnt it make sense? People are all the same.
Everyone's born so beautiful. & I really love myself rather than any handsome guys you see on the streets.

I love Joyce,
I love Joyce Lee.
I love me.


This is not an emo entry.

No comments: